Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Genevieve's miniacollection: Des belles histoires grâce à blogger - Nice stories thanks to blogger

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Des belles histoires grâce à blogger - Nice stories thanks to blogger


Certaines des nouvelles miniatures dans la chambre des enfants sont spéciales. 

Some of the new miniatures in the children's bedroom are special.

Les voici - Here they are

Vous allez sans aucun doute les reconnaître sur cette photo. Tout est de Sarah, Amber's house.  

No doubt you will spot them in this photo. Everything is by Sarah, Amber's house.

Dans l'un de ses commentaires elle me disait qu'en ramassant des coquillages elle avait pensé à moi et ma maison. Elle me demandait aussi si j'étais intéressée. Et, bien sur je l'étais et je lui ai proposé de faire un troc.

In one of her comments she told me that while picking  up some shells she had been thinking of me and my house. She also asked me if I was interested. And, of course I was and I suggested a swap.

Sarah a été très généreuse et m'a envoyé tous ces trésors. J'ai toujours admiré son travail, alors quel bonheur d'avoir  ses miniatures dans ma maison. Pour voir ce que je lui ai envoyé cliquez ici, elle a écrit un doux et délicieux post à son sujet.

Sarah was very generous and sent me all these treasures. I have always admired her work, so what joy to have her miniatures in my house. To see what I sent her click hereshe wrote a very sweet and lovely post about it.



Ne soyez pas surpris de ne pas voir toutes ses miniatures, les autres seront dans deux autres posts, l'un d'eux sera une histoire avec Nina et Lucie.

 Do not be surprised not to see all her miniatures, the others will be in two other posts, one of them will be a story with Nina and Lucie.


Vous avez peut-être remarqué le jeu de croquet sur droite de la photo, c'est un kit de Jane Harrop. Il sera dans une histoire de Nina et Lucie. In fact several stories are ready, I mean the photos are ready. Je vous expliquerai aussi pourquoi je devais en avoir un dans la maison, une histoire de famille.

You may have noticed the croquet set on the right of the photo, it's a kit by Jane Harrop. It will be in a story with Nina and Lucie. In fact several stories are ready, I mean the photos are ready. I will also explain why I had to have one in the house, a family story.

Admirez son beau panier et les coquillages! 
Depuis longtemps je voulais une chaise de jardin et j'ai tout de suite su qu'ils seraient parfaits sur une telle chaise. La seule chose était de trouver la chaise.


Admire her work and the shells!
For a long time I had wanted a garden chair and I immediately knew that they would be perfect on such a chair. The only thing was to find the chair.


J'ai cherché sur Etsy et j'ai trouvé la chaise de mes rêves dans la boutique de Peggy, Another Cosy Shop. Elle l'a faite spécialement pour moi, car celles qu'elle vendait avaient un aspect usé par le temps. Elle a aussi un blog et est l'une de mes membres.

I looked for one on Etsy and I found the chair of my dreams in Peggy's shop, Another Cosy Cottage. She made it  specially for me, because the ones for sale had a weathered look. She also has a blog and is one of my followers.


Je suis très satisfaite car cela correspond exactement à ce que j' avais imaginé.

I am very satisfied because the result is really what I had in mind.


En tant qu' amies par blogs nous avons fait un troc et regardez ce qu'elle a  gentiment ajouté. Je lui ai envoyé des fiches pour faire des abécédaires. 

As blog friends we did a swap and look what she kindly added. I sent her sampler patterns.


Une vue complète de la salle de séjour - A whole view of the living room

Un immense merci Sarah et Peggy! 
A huge thank you Sarah et Peggy! 
Vous êtes des amies formidables - You are wonderful friends


Dans le prochain post vous en saurez plus sur les autres nouvelles miniatures de la photo.

In the next post you will know more about the other new miniatures in the photo.

Bonne semaine! - Have a nice week!




24 commentaires:

El caballero Metabólico a dit…

¡Hola Geneviève!

Una colección de miniaturas adorable. Estás consiguiendo una casa de muñecas llena de pequeños tesoros.

¡Un abrazo enorme!

Pepper a dit…

What lovely gifts and purchases. I just love the photo of the chair, basket and lamp with a view of the kitchen in the background. Beautiful =0)

C a dit…

I love what you got in your swap. Those tiny shells are darling. And I love the blue chair you bought. I think it is very pretty and looks perfect with all the seaside accessories. Mini hugs, Carol :) x

Irene a dit…

The living room looks lovely and what a perfect choice the little chair is. I like the little lantern displayed on it too.

You received some lovely gifts and I'm looking forward to your stories.

I also have the croquet set. It was a good little kit to put together and I'm curious to see how it fits into your story.

Cinderella Moments a dit…

Everything is so amazing! Such incredible detail everywhere. Your house is going to be like a museum filled with only the most precious things. It's so beautiful!
hugs♥,
Caroline

rosethe-minima a dit…

trop belles ces nouvelles minis !
Nous sommes de plus en plus dans une jolie maison en bord de mer. Il ne va manquer que la bise marine et l'odeur iodée ... lol !
Amicalement. rosethé

PILAR6373 a dit…

Un montón de cosas bonitas,tanto para el cuarto de los niños como para el resto de esa maravillosa casa de playa!!!
Besos.

Lovejoy Bears a dit…

The swap gifts are amazing, so pefect for yout easide cottage. And I really LOVE that chair!! You always put everything together with so much beauty and grace!! hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

jean-claude a dit…

De jolies images rafraîchissantes et comme dit Rosethé, il manque juste l'odeur iodée ;-)J'adore particulièrement la panier de coquillages.

Tatiana a dit…

О! Какие прекрасные миниатюры! Сарах замечательный художник!
Мне нравятся ваши фотографии. Дом выглядит очень реально!
Татьяна

elizabeth s a dit…

Hello Genevieve! I am really looking forward to another of your stories with your two darling little girls. How wonderful for them to have so many Beautiful new things ready for them to play. Sarah has an Extraordinary Talent for making things as well as for telling a Good Irish Yarn! :D Each item is truly Exceptional!
Your blue garden chair is also Perfect for your Seaside Cottage and the basket of shells is the ideal accessory for it. I love the style and the color.
Meanwhile, the story behind the crochet set, has already got me intrigued and I can hardly wait! :D

elizabeth

Giac a dit…

Bonjour Geneviève,
Que de beaux cadeaux. Elles sont vraiement des artistes très talentueuse!
A bientôt,
Giac

Ilona a dit…

Bonjour Genevieve! These swap gifts are amazing and perfect for your seaside cottage. I especially adore the basket with the tiny shells, because I am a big fan of the sea too :)! Enjoy of all gifts, they are absolutely beautiful additions for your cottage!!
Bonne journée! Amicalement, Ilona

Anonyme a dit…

C'est RAVISSANT!!! Oui, tout est vraiment charmant! Et en lien avec le thème de la mer en plus!
Bises. Celine d'Orleans.

Plushpussycat a dit…

Your house is decorated so beautifully! And all of these new gifts and purchase are perfect for your scenes. Now I'll go see what you sent! xo Jennifer

Eva a dit…

Great shells. I love nautical theme too.
Your house is going to look wonderful with so many jewels

miniacollection a dit…

Merci beaucoup à tous pour vos merveilleux commentaires!
Bises

Thank you all very much for your wonderful comments!
Hugs

Geneviève

Fabiola a dit…

Ces nouvelles minis sont très jolies.
J'aime la chambre des enfants.

miniacollection a dit…

Fabiola, thanks a lot!
Hugs
Geneviève

lynette a dit…

Bonjour je suis lynette de miniatures et passions en duo. je crée des costumes miniatures pour poupée de porcelaine au 1/12. Je suis dans le bulle miniatures n°8. J'aimerai m'inscrire chez vous. Merci Lynette

Sarah a dit…

The chair is beautiful, I thought it might be an awkward basket to place but I love what you've done, and the little lantern is fantastic. I love all the scenes. I really like Jane Harrops kits, I bought some of her quick kits recently. Looking forward to the story with the croquet! And thank you again for the cushion. I am still amazed by the size of those stitches :D

P.s. I discovered something recently, if you put the basket on a radiator for a few minutes it will melt the wax on the thread, and remove the slightly tacky feel, and when cooled down the thread will have a lovely straw like patina.

Sarah :)

miniacollection a dit…

Lynette, je suis ravie de faire votre connaissance, je vais aller voir travail votre travail dans bulle miniatures. Pour vous inscrire sur mon blog il faut avoir un compte gmail et vous connecter à s'inscrire à ce site àdroite du blog. ou me suivre grâce à bloglovin' juste en dessous.
Bises
Geneviève

miniacollection a dit…

Sarah, A big thank you for your comment! I'm glad you like how I displayed your basket. Jane Harrop's kits are really great.
Thank you for the tip concerning the basket! I will try it when the radiators are on.
Hugs
Geneviève

Unknown a dit…

Olá Genevíeve,
Foi uma bela troca e a cadeira ficou perfeita nesse canto de entrada da sala. Uma casa bem confortável na praia.
Abraço, Nanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...