Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Genevieve's miniacollection: Un oiseau heureux - A happy bird

vendredi 27 mai 2016

Un oiseau heureux - A happy bird

Cliquez sur les photos pour les voir avec une meilleure qualité
Click on the photos to see them with a better quality

Quoi de mieux pour un oiseau que d'être seul dans un jardin.

What's better for a bird than to be alone in a garden.

Il est libre d'explorer, - It is free to explore, 

de voler d'un endroit à l'autre, - to fly from one spot to another,

de se poser où il veut, - to settle wherever it wants,

de manger tranquillement, - to eat peacefully,

de profiter de la vie, - to enjoy life,

c'est un oiseau heureux. - it is a happy bird.


Les coulisses du jardin miniature - Behind the miniature garden

Les photos ont été prises dans mon petit jardin.

The photos were taken in my small garden.


Bon week-end! - Have a nice weekend!

20 commentaires:

miniaturista a dit…

Que escena tan adecuada para esta eooca, aunque me gustan las flores, las plantas, kis pajaros...en cualquier epoca. La naturaleza es maravillosa y llevarla a la minis nos acerca esa ventanita a nuestras casas.
Un abrazo
Maite

miniaturista a dit…

Que escena tan adecuada para esta eooca, aunque me gustan las flores, las plantas, kis pajaros...en cualquier epoca. La naturaleza es maravillosa y llevarla a la minis nos acerca esa ventanita a nuestras casas.
Un abrazo
Maite

Drora's minimundo a dit…

The little bird is so cute. very nice garden scenes.
Hugs, Drora

Wee Cute Treasures a dit…

I love this little bird and his adventures. In English he is called a Robin and they are very curious about everything. They often follow gardeners around and are not timid like many other birds. I love your garden and am impressed that you have no snails!!! Maybe the robin ate them!!

Ilona a dit…

What a sweet little bird, Genevieve, cute story too. I love the fact that you've shown us your corner of the garden, which you've used for these cute miniature scenes. It's a lovely idea for photographing outdoors :)!
Wishing you a nice weekend too!
Amicalement, Ilona

Daydreamer a dit…

Oh, I LOVE your garden, Genevieve! And it is so wonderful to see the "bigger garden picture"! I adore pictures that are taken out in the real landscape! Your tiny bird certainly has a wonderful garden to live in! All your details are Perfect! Thank you for sharing!!!

rosethe-minima a dit…

C'est en effet un oiseau heureux !
Cette scène est vivante, le *jardin extraordinaire* ;)
Il a tout d'un vrai jardin, où l'on aime se balader, regarder pousser les plantations ...
Bon week-end Geneviève !

Piikko a dit…

Hi Geneviève! Your minigardening looks like a lot of fun. Also very pretty. <3
I love to see how your mini garden
is placed to your small garden. :)
-It's Saturday morning and I am having my fourth cup of coffee. I see my tulips from the window. Soon their blooming will be over. You know what I am going to do next... I'll drive to the gardening shop to get some new summer plants to my small garden. :)
-Have a lovely weekend!

Piikko a dit…

Hi Geneviève! Your minigardening looks like a lot of fun. Also very pretty. <3
I love to see how your mini garden
is placed to your small garden. :)
-It's Saturday morning and I am having my fourth cup of coffee. I see my tulips from the window. Soon their blooming will be over. You know what I am going to do next... I'll drive to the gardening shop to get some new summer plants to my small garden. :)
-Have a lovely weekend!

jean-claude a dit…

Bonne idée les photos des coulisses, grâce à elles l'on se rend compte de la minutie de vos scénettes, joli travail!

Norma Bennett a dit…

Cute little bird having fun in such a sweet little garden, great idea to use our real garden for the photos.

Fabiola a dit…

Un oiseau heureux. Cette scène est très jolie.

Giac a dit…

Bonjour geneviève,
Cet oiseau est si mignon. C'est une très belle scène!
A bientôt
Giac

elizabeth s a dit…

Hi Genevieve! It feels good when you can carve out a little space in the real garden to situate your mini one in amongst the dirt and live plants. I think that your little bird agrees that he likes it outside but I hope that any worms he finds will be scaled down too! :D

miniacollection a dit…

Merci à tous pour vos commentaires! J'adore les lire.
Bises
Geneviève

Thank you all for your comments! I love reading them.
Hugs
Geneviève

Capucine miiniatures 1:12 a dit…

C'est même du jardinage miniature avec les petits bouts de mousse et les minuscules pousses!!!
J'adore les chaussures sales!
Euh... je veux dire j'adore CES chaussures sales!!! Pas les chaussures sales en général, bien sûr!!!

Capucine miiniatures 1:12 a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Irene a dit…

It's so nice to see the time and care you take to set up your little stories, just lovely.

miniacollection a dit…

Capucine, merci beaucoup et à dimanche!
Bises
Geneviève

miniacollection a dit…

Irene, thank you so much for your lovely comment!
Hugs
Geneviève

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...