Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Genevieve's miniacollection: nouveau projet - new project

dimanche 9 septembre 2012

nouveau projet - new project

J'ai cette poupée d'Adora Bella Minis depuis un certain temps. Il est temps que j'habille cette vieille dame. J'ai choisi les tissus, un bon début ...

I have had this Adora Bella Minis' doll for some time. It is high time to dress this old woman. I have chosen the fabrics, a good start ...

Avec la carte postale vous avez un indice du style de vêtements qu'elle va porter.

With the postcard you have got a clue of the style of outfit she is going to wear.

 Tout du moins ce que je vais essayer de faire.

At least what I am going to manage to do.

Bonne semaine! - Have a nice week!

19 commentaires:

Catherine a dit…

j ai hate de voir cette jolie Arlésienne , si je ne me suis pas trompée .

les vacances sont finies et on redémarre toutes sur de nouveaux projets . ça fait du bien . il va y avoir plein de nouveaux post .

Kathi a dit…

What a lovely doll! I can't wait to see her dressed. I love the ones you show in the post card. Perfect!

Plushpussycat a dit…

Looks like a fun project, Genevieve! Isn't it fun that fall is here, and we can start thinking about miniature projects again? Yay! I have updated Cupcake Cottage's bedroom in yesterday's post. Gino the guinea pig has made himself very comfortable! ;-) xo Jennifer

Lovejoy Bears a dit…

I'm really looking forward to seeing the dress you're going to make Genevieve. The fabrics and trimmings look beautiul and I'm sure it will be gorgeous!!
hugs
vicky xxx

Fabiola a dit…

Je m'attends à voir cette dame vêtue.
Faby

Ilona a dit…

Ooooh this old lady of Joy, she's so cute!! Please, Genevieve, dress her quickly the poor woman ;)!
Greetings, Ilona

Lucy Coles a dit…

She looks like she will be a lot of fun to dress. Your pictures bellow are beautiful, I hope you had a great trip.
Lucy

rosethe-minima a dit…

une future mamie arlésienne. Bonne continuation !

Jollie a dit…

Joy makes such wonderful little people :) This old lady is adorable, I cant wait to see the clothes you are going to make for her, I am sure she will look amazing in the outfit you chose for her :D

Hugs Jollie

Giac a dit…

Bonjour Genevieve,
Tres beau choix de tissu! J'ai hate de voir la dame fini.
A bientot,
Giac

Piikko a dit…

Hi Genevieve! Your new doll has a lovely face and I know she will look adorable with her new dress. Fabrics you chose are beautiful.
a big hugs, piikko

miniacollection a dit…

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments!
Hugs

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires! Oui, ce sera bien une arlésienne.
Bises

Geneviève

luisa a dit…

I'm curious to see her new clothes...... fabrics and images are beautiful and I think they will be wonderful!
Luisa

miniacollection a dit…

Thanks a lot Luisa!
Hugs
Geneviève

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood a dit…

Hi Genevieve,I'm really looking forward to see how you are going to dress this lady.
The fabrics look beautiul and fits to the lovely postcard :)

Hugs Mieke xxx

Cinderella Moments a dit…

You picked the fabrics very well! This lady is going to look stylish! Can't wait to see this new gorgeous creation.
hugs,
Caroline

miniacollection a dit…

Thanks a lot Mieke and Caroline!
Hugs
Geneviève

dalesdreams a dit…

Good luck with your project, Geneviève! I am sure it will turn out well. I love that time period's clothing. :)

miniacollection a dit…

Thanks a lot Dalesdreams!
Hugs
Geneviève

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...