Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Genevieve's miniacollection: Award

dimanche 19 décembre 2010

Award


J'ai reçu cet award de Patrisan et d'Angela

Grazie
Merci beaucoup d'avoir pensé à mon blog, je suis très honorée.
Thank you so much for having thought of my blog, I am very honoured.

Je ne vais pas suivre les règles, j'espère que cela ne vous gênera pas, et je vais dédier cet award à tous les gens dont je suis les blogs. Ce serait trop difficile de choisir parmi ces blogs.

I am not going to follow the rules, I hope you won't mind, and I am going to dedicate this award to all the people whose blogs I follow. It would be too hard to choose among these blogs.

3 commentaires:

Papillon Bleu a dit…

Bravo! c'est une récompense bien méritée!

rosanna a dit…

Hallo Genevieve, congrats for the award but more for the cosy sitting room where Lucie and Nina are decorating the tree, it's loely.
Thank you for the comment at the Casa Rossa.
The carousel is the finished work of the piece of fabric which I took to Paris. It kept me busy for more than 25 hours ! Arghhhh
Have a nice evening Rosanna

Irene a dit…

Congratulations on your award - well deserved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...