Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Genevieve's miniacollection: vacances de Noël (fin) - Christmas holidays (the end)

vendredi 31 janvier 2020

vacances de Noël (fin) - Christmas holidays (the end)

Chloé : "Grand-père regarde les livres que j'ai trouvés."

Chloe : "Granddad look at the books I've found."

Lucie : "Grand-père viens voir ce que Doumi fait."

Lucie : "Granddad come and see what Softy is doing."

Fiona : "Grand-père nous avons trouvé le bol de ta mère."

Fiona : "Granddad we've found your mother's bowl."


Grand-père : "Eh bien, les filles vous en avez des choses à me montrer."

Granddad : "Well, girls you have a lot of things to show me."

Mamie : "Ah te voilà! Tu vas pouvoir prendre le relais, je dois changer Quentin."
Grand-père : "Même pas le temps de prendre un thé. Je sens que je ne vais pas m'ennuyer."

Grandma : "Ah, here you are! You'll be able to take over, I must change Quentin's nappy."
Granddad : "Not even time for a cup of tea. I feel I won't get bored."

Grand-père : "Les filles, j'arrive!"

Granddad : "girls, I'm coming."

Fiona : "Grand-père il y a un vieil album photos, tu peux montrer une photo de ta mère, s'il te plait?"

Fiona  : "Granddad there's an old photo album, can you show me a photo of your mother, please?"


Chloé : "Grand-père c'est à toi ces soldats? Je les adore."

Chloe : "Granddad are these soldiers yours? I love them."


Grand-père : "Que de questions! Chloé, oui ceux sont mes soldats et je me demande où sont les autres." 
Chloé : "Quand tu les trouveras on jouera ensemble avec eux."
Grand-père : "Bien sur, ça me rappellera des bons souvenirs."

Granddad : "So many questions! Chloe, yes, they are and I wonder where the others are."
Chloe : "When you find them we'll play together with them."
Granddad : "it will bring back good memories."


Grand-père : "Sur cette photo c'est ton arrière grand-mère."
Fiona : "Il faudra que tu me parles d'elle et de ses parents."
Grand-père : "Je suis content que tu t'intéresses à la famille."


Granddad : "In this photo it's your great gandmother."

Fiona : "You'll have to tell me about her and her family."
Granddad : "I'm glad you're interested in the family."


Quant à Nina décorer le sapin est la seule chose qui l'intéresse.

As far as Nina is concerned she is only interested in decorating the Christmas tree.

Fiona : "Grand-père j'aimerais vraiment avoir le bol de ta mère, je l'adore."
Grand-père : "C'est une bonne idée, ainsi tu auras un souvenir de famille."
Lucie : "Qu'est ce que tu fais Chloé? Tu veux venir décorer le sapin avec moi?"
Chloé : "Oui, allons-y!"

Fiona : "Granddad I would really like to have your mother's bowl, I love it."
Granddad : "It's a good idea, this way you'll have a family heirloom."
Lucie : "What are you doing Chloe? Do you want to come and decorate the Christmas tree with me?"
Chloe : "Yes, I do, let's go!"


Grand-père : "Allons voir ce que font les autres."

Granddad : "Let's go and see what the others are doing."


Fiona : "Mamie, Grand-père m'a donné le bol."
Mamie : "Je suis contente pour toi. C'est mieux que de le laisser au grenier."

Fiona : "Grandma, Granddad has just given me the bowl."
Grandma : "I'm happy for you. It's better than leaving it in the attic."


Lucie : "Mais Nina, pourquoi tu as commencé sans nous? C'est pas juste."

Lucie : "But Nina, why have you started without us? It isn't fair."


Chloé : "Allez Doumi bouge!"
Nina : "Laisse le tranquille! T'es bête! Passe derrière le sapin."
Chloé : "Tu n'as pas le droit de dire que je suis bête."

Chloe : "Come on Softy move!"
Nina : "Leave him alone! You silly! Go behind the tree."
Chloe : "You have no right to call me silly."


Nina : "Lucie je fais ce que je veux."


Nina : "Lucie I do what I want."


Calinou : "Des problèmes avec les filles. J'espère que Grand-père va arranger ça."
Doumi : "Je ne crois pas, c'est Mamie qui habituellement règle les problèmes avec les filles."

Cuddly : "Troubles with the girls. I hope Granddad will deal with it."
Softy : "I don't think so, it's Grandma who usually deals with troubles with the girls."

Mamie : "Mais que font les filles? J'entends qu'elles commencent à se disputer."
Grand-père : "Au fait Solange Il faudra retrouver mes autres soldats. Bon, je vais aller me faire un thé, c'est l'heure."

Grandma : "But, what are the girls doing? I can hear they're starting to argue."
Granddad : "By the way Solange we 'll have to find my other soldiers. Well, I'm going to have tea, it's time."

Mamie : "Les filles ça suffit, qu'est ce qui se passe?

Grandma : "Girls enough, what's going on?"


Fin - The end

8 commentaires:

minwks a dit…

Very sweet Genevieve - always hard to pack away the Christmas Items. All the best. Janine

Ilona a dit…

As usual I love reading your stories, Geneviève, this one is so recognisable too. It's often the grandma's, who are busy with the children, whilst the grandpa's are always in for a cup of tea and sneak away for putting the kettle on, hahaha, here it's the same ;)!
I love each of the miniatures you showed us by telling us this story, they are beautiful.
In real life I also often have to get used on an empty room after the Christmas tree has been gone, but at the other hand: room is what we need for making/storing our new miniatures, isn't it ;)?!
Have a nice weekend/Bon week-end à toi.
Amicalement, Ilona

rosethe-minima a dit…

Ah ! les filles ;)
Grand-père a beaucoup de choses à gérer, mais, enfin il peut se faire un thé.
C'est une belle et grande famille.
Merci Geneviève de nous "régaler" avec de jolies histoires toujours aussi surprenantes et amusantes !
Bon week-end ! Amicalement.

Drora's minimundo a dit…

Thank you Genevieve for another cute story. No matter where we live, people always act the same. Grandchildren sent away to their grandparents and everyone enjoys resting on vacation except grandma who could use a bit of more help but lovingly handles the situation and will rest later.

Hugs, Drora

jean-claude a dit…

Toujours de belles histoires illustrées de magnifiques photos, bravo Geneviève (j'aime beaucoup les petits soldats ;-)

elizabeth s a dit…

It's so nice to see these grandparents interacting with their grandchildren in such a patient and loving way. The girls along with baby Quintin, are growing up around two very positive role models and making some Very Happy Memories for themselves.

Piikko a dit…

So lovely story and photos! Also so many adorable x-mas things with memories.<3
-Winter greetings and warm hugs!
piikko

miniacollection a dit…

Un immense merci pour vos commentaires, je les lis toujours avec grand plaisir.
Bises
Geneviève

A huge thank you for your comments, I always read them with great pleasure.
Hugs
Geneviève

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...