Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Genevieve's miniacollection: Fin des grandes vacances (épisode 2) - End of the summer holidays (part 2)

samedi 16 septembre 2023

Fin des grandes vacances (épisode 2) - End of the summer holidays (part 2)

Nina : "Grand-père, on est rentrées."
Grand-père : "Je vous ai entendues, alors vous avez trouvé tout ce que vous vouliez ?"
Nina : "Oui. Viens, on va te montrer."
Grand-père : "Très bien, je pose mon livre et mon chapeau."

Nina : "Granddad, we're back."
Granddad : "I heard you, so did you find eveverything you wanted?"
Nina : "Yes, we did. Come on, we'll show you."
Granddad : "Very well, I put down my book and hat."

Grand-père : "Je me demande bien pourquoi leur mère n'a pas acheté les fournitures scolaires, les filles devront les rapporter chez elles."
Mamie : "Mais tu sais bien qu'elle vont retourner chez elles juste avant la rentrée, leur mère aura bien d'autres choses à faire."
Nina : "Si maman les avait achetées sans nous on aurait pas pu choisir."
Mamie : "Bon, je vais à la cuisine, elles vont te montrer."

Granddad : "I wonder why their mother didn't buy their school supplies, the girls will have to take them home."
Grandma : "But you know that they'll go home just before going back to school, their mother will have a lot of other things to do."
Nina : "If Mum had bought them without us we would'nt have bee able to choose."
Grandma : "Well, I'll go to the kitchen, they'll show you."

Lucie : "Nina, sors les affaires. "
Grand-père : "Mets les sur la table."
Nina : "D'accord, tu vas voir c'est génial."
Grand-père : "Je n'en doute pas, voyons ça."

Lucie : "Nina, get the things out."
Granddad : "Put them on the table."
Nina : "Ok, you'll see they're awesome."
Granddad : "I'm sure they are, let's see."

Lucie : "Regarde Grand-père comme il est beau mon agenda."
Grand-père : "C'est lequel ?"
Lucie : "C'est Max et Lili. Je voulais que Mamie m'achète aussi des livres, mais elle a dit qu'on était pas venues pour ça, qu'on verra une autre fois."
Nina : "De toutes façons, tu ne les lis pas, tu regardes que les images."
Lucie : "Et alors ? Toi tu dis que tu n'aimes pas lire."

Lucie : "Look Granddad, how beautiful my school diary is."
Granddad : "Which one is it?"
Lucie : "It's Max and Lili. I wanted Grandma to buy me some books too, but she said that we hadn't come for that, that we'd see another time."
Nina : "Anyway, you don't read them, you just look at the pictures."
Lucie : "So what? You always say you don't like reading."

Lucie : "Regarde mes beaux ciseaux roses et la chemise avec le cœur."
Nina : "Et moi comme j'aime le violet j'ai un stylo assorti à ma chemise."
Grand-père : "Bon, donc l'agenda London est pour toi Nina. Pourquoi ?"
Nina : "Parce qu'à l'école on fait de l'anglais et j'aime beaucoup. Et regarde mon cahier, j'adore. "
Grand-père : "Le drapeau est un peu fantaisiste, c'est original"

Lucie : "Look at my beautiful pink scissors and the folder with the heart."
Nina : "And as I love purple I've got a pen to match my folder."
Granddad : "Right, so the London diary is for you Nina. Why?"
Nina : "Because at school we learn English and I really like it. And look at my exercise book, I love it."
Granddad : "The flag is a bit fanciful, it's original."

Nina : "Tu sais avec la maîtresse on apprend plein de choses. What's your name?"
Grand-père : "My name's Charles."
Nina : " Mais tu parles anglais, Grand-père."
Grand-père : "Oui, un peu et toi Lucie ?"
Lucie : "Je sais Hello, mes ciseaux sont pink et j'ai un dog."

Nina : "You know with the teacher we learn a lot. What's your name?"
Granddad : "My name's Charles."
Nina : "But you speak English, Granddad."
Granddad : "Yes, a little and you Lucie?"
Lucie : "I know Hello, my scissors are pink and I've got a dog."

Grand-père : "Très bien Lucie. Alors on va pouvoir parler un peu anglais à la maison."
Nina : "Parce que Mamie parle aussi anglais ?"
Grand-père : "Oui, et bien mieux que moi." 
Nina : "Ca va Lucie ?"

Granddad : "Very good Lucie. Then we'll be able to speak a bit of English at home."
Nina : "Because Grandma also speaks English?"
Granddad : "Yes, she does, and even better than I do."
Nina : "Are you ok Lucie?"

Lucie : "J'ai pas envie qu'on parle anglais, je vais rien comprendre."
Grand-père : "Nous pourrons t'apprendre des mots et ne t'inquiète pas nous n'allons pas commencer tout de suite."
Nina : "Dommage parce que moi je veux vraiment parler anglais."

Lucie : "I don't want us to speak English, I won't understand anything."
Granddad : "We can teach you some words and don't worry we won't start right away."
Nina : "Too bad because I really want to speak English."

Lucie : "Doumi et Calinou eux n'ont pas besoin de parler anglais."
Nina : "Et ils n'ont pas besoin d'aller à l'école."
Grand-père : "Mais vous aimez aller à l'école ?"
Lucie : "J'aime bien parce que la maîtresse est gentille et je suis avec mon amie Pauline."

Lucie : "Softy and Cuddly don't need to speak English."
Nina : "And they don't need to go to school."
Granddad : "But do you like going to school?"
Lucie : "I like it because the teacher is nice and I'm with my friend Pauline."

Grand-père : "Et toi Nina ?"
Nina : "Oui et non, ça dépend de ce qu'on fait. Et j'aime pas les devoirs."
Grand-père : "Je n'aimais pas trop les devoirs non plus, je préférais lire." 
Nina : "Tu as toujours aimé lire, alors ? Moi je préfère jouer plutôt que faire mes devoirs."
Lucie : "Tu sais, Grand-père, c'est pour ça que Maman souvent s'énerve après elle ."

Granddad : "And you Lucie?"
Nina : "Yes and no, it depends on what we do. And I don't like homework."
Granddad : "I didn't really like homework either, I preferred reading."
Nina : "So, you've always liked reading? I'd rather play than do my homework."
Lucie : "You know, Granddad, that's why Mum gets mad at her."

Mamie : "Le déjeuner est prêt"
Grand-père : "Il reste quelque chose dans le sac."
Nina : "C'est pour Fiona. Elle a dit à Mamie qu'elle voulait dessiner et peindre"
Grand-père : "Oui, je sais. Mamie a sorti sa mallette de peinture et ses pinceaux."
Lucie : "Pourquoi elle vient ?"

Grandma : "Lunch is ready."
Granddad : "There's something left in the bag."
Nina : "It's for Fiona. She told Grandma she wanted to draw and paint."
Granddad : "Yes, I know. Grandma's got her paint box and brushes out."
Lucie : "Why is she coming?" 

Grand-père : "Pour nous voir, mais surtout pour repartir avec vous."
Lucie : "Donc on sera dans le train avec elle."
Nina : "Mais tu le sais bien, on te l'a expliqué."
Grand-père : "C'est pour ça qu'elle vient toute seule sans Chloé. Je pense qu'avec vous deux dans le train c'est suffisant pour elle."
Mamie : "A table !"

Granddad : "To see us, but mainly to go back with you."
Lucie : "So we'll be on the train with her."
Nina : "But you know that, we explained it to you."
Granddad : "That's why she's coming on her own without Chloé. I think with the two of you on the train is enough for her."
Grandma : "Come and eat!"

à suivre - to be continued

6 commentaires:

Drora's minimundo a dit…

Great scenes! It's always nice to the the cute girls again.
The school supplies are wonderful. I love the tiny pink scissors.
Hugs, Drora

Joc a dit…

C'est une très jolie scène pour la rentrée, les fournitures scolaires sont réussies. Les petites filles au 1/12 étudient l'anglais, moi j'ai amélioré mon anglais avec les revues de miniatures.

miniacollection a dit…

Drora, thank you so much for your comment!!!
Hugs, Geneviève

miniacollection a dit…

Joc, un grand merci pour votre commentaire !!!
Geneviève

Daydreamer a dit…

Hi Genevieve! I love this story about going back to school! The girls are so real and natural! And Grandpere seems to "wake up" when talking to them about school! :) The English language parts had me confused for a moment 'til I realized they were "speaking" in English! I look forward to part three! :):)

miniacollection a dit…

Daydreamer, thank you so much for your comment!!! I'm not surprised you were confused with the English part at first. I didn't know what to do with the English sentences in the English text apart from leaving them in English.
Be patient to be able to read part three.
Geneviève

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...