Hobbies Blogs - Blog Rankings Genevieve's miniacollection: presque l'été et bienvenue - almost summer and welcome

lundi 23 mai 2011

presque l'été et bienvenue - almost summer and welcome


Bienvenue Anna Kerley, Rocio, Chris V, Pepi Hellin, SeeDollyRun, MiniJojo et Patrizia
Welcome Anna Kerley, Rocio, Chris V, Pepi Hellin, SeeDollyRun, MiniJoJo and Patrizia

Le soleil brille à Orléans et il fait chaud.
The sun is shining in Orléans and it is hot.

Tout est prêt pour une agréable après-midi dans le jardin.
Everything is ready for a nice afternoon in the garden.

Tout pour se relaxer.
Everything to have a relaxing time.

Même le chat profite de cette après-midi.
Even the cat makes the most of this afternoon.

Coté Ouest pour rêver de bord de mer.
Coté Ouest to dream of the seaside.

19 commentaires:

Nicole a dit…

Wonderful scene, Genevieve! Everything is so lovely, but the shoes caught my eye. Can I ask where you bought them or did you make them?

rosanna a dit…

How many lovely summery goodies! I love your scene.
Genevieve, I shall be in Paris the day before Simp, what about a dinner out if you are in Paris on Sat?
Have a nice day, Rosanna

miniacollection a dit…

Nicole, thanks a lot for your comment.
The shoes are made by Patrizia from Italy. She's got a blog, go and see it, she makes beautiful shoes. patrisan.blogspot.com

Rosanna, thanks a lot for your comment. I've just sent you a mail.

Hugs

Geneviève

Plushpussycat a dit…

Ah, summer! Your scene is transporting me there! Thank you! :-)

Piikko a dit…

Geneviève, you are right! There are everything to have a relaxing time. Beautiful scenes!
Now I can't think anything else than my summer holiday:D
Hugs, piikko

Marit a dit…

Looks lovely, fresh and sunny! Makes me long for a day at the beach too.

Marit

Patty a dit…

Genevieve, I love your little summer scene! Everything makes you want to run to the sea!!


I haven't forgotten you and will write soon. I can't believe how busy everything has been lately and the list grows!

winterludes a dit…

les espadrilles sont géniales et j'aime beaucoup le chapeau. continue tes coussins, ils sont super. à bientôt

Irene a dit…

I enjoyed your little summer scenes and I too like the shoes at lot. The hat on the deckchair is a nice touch too.

Wind and rain here for the past couple of days so I think summer is quite far off for us!

miniacollection a dit…

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Patty, don't worry! I know how things are, it's the same for me...

Winterludes, merci pour ton commentaire, cela m'encourage à continuer mes coussins quand je trouve le temps. Je vais essayer de t'écrire bientôt.

Hugs

Geneviève

Flor a dit…

Geneviève ¡Me gusta todo!!!! Que ganas de estar ahí ( ;
Un abrazo
Flor

miniacollection a dit…

Flor, muchas gracias!
Un abrazo
Geneviève

rose cat cottage a dit…

ha! enfin je peux laisser un commentaire. Genevieve comme votre habitude c'est super mignon et tres relaxant a part qu'ici le soleil est pas de la partie... ma chaise longue est rangee et attned enfin d'etre sortie. Bravo pour les coussins cela me fait trop envie (tres style Country Living magazine British version I love it!!!) a bientot, doei, claude

miniacollection a dit…

Claude, merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire. A Orléans toujours du soleil, c'est incroyable!
A défaut d'avoir les coussins en taille réelle je les ai en miniature...
Geneviève

Jollie a dit…

Geneviève, I love your summer collection and the scene you have made is so lovely!
It makes me feel happy :)

Hugs Jollie

miniacollection a dit…

Jollie, Thanks a lot for your comment.
Hugs
Geneviève

Minimami a dit…

What a wonderful scene, love all the details!

miniacollection a dit…

Minimami, thanks a lot.
Hugs
Geneviève

C a dit…

Great photos and lovely items. Those espadrilles are to die for!!! So cute. Carol :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...